To be in charge of 3 brands in Indochina Pioneer family.Marketing Team Building and Leading: Build and Lead an elite marketing team for both B2B and B2C channels, reaching global markets.Budgeting: Budget and managing all the campaigns to optimize the budget for the best outcome.Content Development: Build contents for the social enterprise sector includes KOTO Training Restaurants, joint venture, and catering services. Contents may range from writing posts, articles, infographic, photos and video…Digital Marketing Management: To be in charge of all the company websites in English, Spanish, French. Manage all social media channels and digital advertisement channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Trip Advisor, Google Ads…Tasks varied from managing contents, promotion, analytics, respond to customers’ inquiries via Digital marketing platforms and running campaign when required.Media: Work with and host media partners when it comes to media activities for key campaigns.Project Management: Work closely with team and suppliers/ vendors in preparation for promotional projects, including promotional campaigns, trade-fair participation, FAM trips… and other mar-comm related projects of the company.Monitor two-way communication: Provide a high level of communication with customers and the team.Report: Ensure an analytical report is updated monthly to BOD.Others: Supporting Marketing and Partnerships Engagement team during event time.Internal liaison: As required, assist other team members when events are being organized.Self: Manage self to maximize results.
Key Skills and Knowledge:Excellent report writing and analytical skills.Excellent English in all 4 skills.Deep knowledge of website administration, SEO, SEM, SEA, Google Ads, Social Media Ads…Highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently but also excellent teamwork spirit.Project management.Ability to provide a high level of communication to team and partners/ vendors.High level of time management and tasks prioritizing skills.
Qualifications / Experience:
- This job is open for Vietnamese Nationalities only.
- University Graduates with A relevant tertiary qualification in Marketing, Business and/or Commerce, International Relations.
- Minimum of 2 years in the marketing management position. Previous experience in Inbound tourism is a great asset!
- Well-developed technical skills in the following areas:
IT Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, AI, Photoshop)
Videographer/Photographer skills (Preferable)
Well-developed communication skills (written and oral) in both Vietnamese and English
- High level of responsibility
- Positive attitude
- Creative and innovative
- Passionate in the social enterprise model
- Negotiable Competitive monthly wages and bonus.
- Lunch allowance, Annual Company trips, Annual Health Care Program, Social insurance, Annual Bao Viet insurance.
- Attractive Year End Bonus based on the business result.
- Publish Holiday Bonuses, Revenue Bonuses, and company allowance
- Completive income