- Day 1: Bangkok Arrival
- Day 2: Bangkok – Full day city tour
- Day 3: Bangkok – DamnoenSaduak Floating Market & Ayutthaya Ancient City
- Day 4: Bangkok – Flight to Krabi
- Day 5: In Krabi
- Day 6: Krabi - Day tour to Phi Phi by Speedboat (group tour)
- Day 7: In Krabi
- Day 8: Krabi – Flight to Koh Samui
- Day 9: In Koh Samui
- Day 10: In Koh Samui
- Day 11: Koh Samui - Day Tour Angthong National Marine Park (group tour)
- Day 12: Koh Samui – Departure
- This itinerary is a privately guided tour, designed just to show you what is possible.
- We can tailor this trip, it's inclusions and the accommodations, to meet your requirements, budget, and interests.
Upon arrival in Bangkok, you will be met in the arrivals area by your local guide holding a name-board. After a warm welcome and brief introduction, take a private airport transfer to your hotel for assistance with check-in. The remainder of the day is at your leisure.
Overnight in Bangkok
Bangkok – Full day city tour
After breakfast meet your tour guide at the hotel lobby and start the tour to the Grand Palace, one of the most magnificent palaces in the world and the Temple of Emerald Buddha, built in 1782 by King Rama I, as the royal residence and the seat of the government. The palace added on many royal buildings by later kings until the complex now has many architectural styles from Thai to European. But they are still very much the original Thai style buildings and traditional structures. The Royal palace compound is divided into four sections.
Next visit the Temple of Reclining Buddha or Wat Pho (Wat Phra Chetuphon) (5 meters long and 1.5 meters wide), the home of the most beautiful and famous Reclining Buddha. The temple housed the 46 meter long Reclining Buddha image which is the second largest reclining Buddha in the country, (the largest reclining Buddha is 50 meters long at Wat Khun in Pramun, Angthong province). Wat Pho is the centre for the teaching and preservation of traditional Thai medicine and Thai massage.
After lunch at a local restaurant, you continue to visit the City Pillar Shrine consisting of a square building with openings on all four sides. Inside the shrine, there is a small Buddha image that can predict whether one’s wish.
Continue on to Wat Suthat, better known for the towering red Giant Swing that stands at its entrance, is one of the oldest and most impressive temples in Bangkok. It features an elegant chapel with a sweeping roof, magnificent wall murals and exquisite hand-carved teakwood door panels.
Before getting back to the hotel you will visit Wat Traimit, the temple of the golden Buddha 5.5 tone of solid gold, sculptured in Sukhothai style.
Overnight in Bangkok.
Bangkok – DamnoenSaduak Floating Market & Ayutthaya Ancient City
You leave the hotel at 06:30am for the floating market, enjoy scenic drive through towns small villages paddy fields, prawn & salt farms and observing Thai people going about their daily business.
Arrive at a nearby pier to embark on a cruise to the DamnoenSaduak Floating Market by long–tail boat, a journey that takes you down picturesque canals lined with traditional Thai culture.
You then continue to Ayutthaya and discover historical sites in this ancient land. You visit the WatPhananchoeng – built in A.D. 1325, which is the most reserved monastery by the inhabitants of Ayutthaya. You also visit WatYaiChaimongkhon to see the large pagodas, built to celebrate the victory of his single–handed combat on the elephant’s back during Ayutthaya capital.
After lunch in a Riverside Restaurant you visit WihanPhraMongkhonBophit. PhraMongkhonBophit, a large bronze cast Buddha image was originally enshrined in the open area outside the Grand Palace and later covered by a building in the reign of king Songtham. During the fall of Ayutthaya, the building was badly destroyed by fire. The one currently seen was reconstructed, but does not have as beautiful craftsmanship as the previous one. The open area east of the sanctuary was where the royal cremation ceremonies took place.
Your next visit is to WatPhra Si Sanphet. This is the most important temple within the Royal Palace compound and the original from which the Temple of the Emerald Buddha in Bangkok was copied. Three outstanding Ceylonese style pagodas were built during the 15th century to enshrine the ashes of three Ayutthaya kings.
At around 03:00pm you leave from Ayutthaya, pass green paddy fields, villages, and temples then return to Bangkok. You may stop enroute for refreshments and shopping before heading back to your hotel.
Overnight in Bangkok
Bangkok – Flight to Krabi
Meet at the hotel after breakfast and transfer to the airport for your flight to Krabi, the capital of southern Thailand’s Krabi Province, is a resort town lies in an area of limestone karsts and mangrove forest.
On arrival, meet and transfer to the resort for the day at your leisure.
Overnight in Krabi
Krabi - Day tour to Phi Phi by Speedboat (group tour)
08.00am: Pick up from the HOTEL.
09.00am: Depart from Nopparattara Pier.
Places & activities:
- Bamboo Island swimming snorkeling and Relax on the beach.
- Phi Phi Lay Viking Cave where they can get Pi Leh Bay, beautiful lagoon and Crystal pool.
- Loh Sama Bay enjoy with colorful fish.
- Maya Beach the location of the famous movies “The Beach”Phi Phi Don
- Lunch time at restaurant, shopping and relax on the beach.
- Monkey beach for more fun snorkeling Colorful coral
16.30pm: Transfer back at your hotel
What to bring? Suns lotion/Sunglass/Hat and towel/Camera with Plastic bag or waterproof case/swimming suite.
Overnight in Koh Samui
Krabi – Flight to Koh Samui
Free time at your leisure until transfer to Krabi Airport for a short flight to Koh Samui, Thailand’s second largest island, lies in the Gulf of Thailand off the east coast of the Kra Isthmus. It’s known for its palm-fringed beaches, coconut groves and dense, mountainous rainforest, plus luxury resorts and posh spas.
Arrival in Samui Airport, meet your private driver and transfer to hotel/ resort.
Overnight in Koh Samui
Koh Samui - Day Tour Angthong National Marine Park (group tour)
08.00am: Pick up time from your residence.
Tours & activities:
- Meeting point at our Koh Samui or Koh Phangan office.
- Enjoy your continental breakfast (coffee, tea, cookies, fresh fruit).
- Board the speed boat to Ang Thong Marine Park – about 45 minutes away, from Samui about 60 minutes away.
- Snorkeling at the best spot at Koh Wao or Koh Tay Plaow.
- Inner Emerald Lake – Talay Nai – short walk to the most incredible viewpoint to see all 42 Islands of Angthong National Marine Park – Thailand.
- Sightseeing around Angthong Marine Park – Explore Monkey Island, cruise around Angthong National Marine Park.
12.30pm: Beach Front Buffet Lunch at one of the best beach at Koh Sam Sao Island Kayaking, view point climb, relaxing or snorkeling.
“Say Bye Bye to Angthong Marine Park”.
16.30pm: Transfer back to your residence.
What to bring? Sunscreen/Sunglass/Hat/Beach Towel/Waterproof bag/swimming suite
Overnight in Koh Samui
This tour is built upon our firsthand knowledge & experience, offering you the best choices available. The price of this trip varies depending on the number of people in your party, dates of departure, and availability of ground services. Please click on REQUEST A FREE QUOTE (above) and supply the required information, enabling us to send you your personalized quote within 24 hours!
Note: Amendments CAN be made to this tour to suite your requirements.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private Vehicles and Drivers
- Private English Speaking Guides (Other languages if available, upon request)
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
What’s Not Included?
- Your International Flights to and from Thailand
- Thailand entry Visa Fees (contact us for further information)
- Personal Expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Any bank fees or charges at your end
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Tips for guides and drivers