- Day 1: Kathmandu – Arrival
- Day 2: Kathmandu: Sightseeing Tour
- Day 3: Kathmandu – Drive to Pokhara
- Day 4: Pokhara – Drive to Sarangkot
- Day 5: Pokhara – Chitwan National Park
- Day 6: Chitwan National Park – Full–day tour
- Day 7: Chitwan National Park – Drive back to Kathmandu
- Day 8: Kathmandu – Departure
- This itinerary is a privately guided tour, designed just to show you what is possible.
- We can tailor this trip, it's inclusions and the accommodations, to meet your requirements, budget, and interests.
Kathmandu – Arrival
Your private tour guide will meet you at Kathmandu Airport and will escort you by private car to your selected hotel in Kathmandu. Your knowledgeable guide will be happy to answer any questions along the way regarding your adventure in Nepal, and will assist you with check-in and registration at the hotel.
The rest of the day will be yours to explore at your leisure.
Overnight at Kathmandu
Kathmandu: Sightseeing Tour
After breakfast and check out, your private tour guide will pick you up and take you on a sightseeing tour of Kathmandu. Below are the recommended sites:
– Swayambhunath- also known as Monkey Temple- one of the oldest Buddhist Stupa in Valley,
– Pashupatinath- the cremation places of Hindu death body,
– Boudhanath- the biggest Buddhist temple,
– Patan Durbar Square- the finest example of metal and stone carving back to 14th century.
Overnight in Kathmandu
Kathmandu – Drive to Pokhara
This morning, after breakfast and check out, you will be taken to Pokhara – 200 km west of Kathmandu by A/C Car (or have option to fly USD 125 extra). It is a famous sightseeing point for travelers with beautiful lake and mountain ranges, and this destination is considered as one of the most beautiful lake cities in the world.
Below are the recommended sites for a sight–seeing tour in Pokhara:
– David’s fall
– Temple in Phewa Lake
– Phewa lake with boating activities
Overnight in Pokhara
Pokhara – Drive to Sarangkot
In the early morning, you will be taken to Sarangkot for 35 minute at 6500 ft in your private transportation, for sunrise and close–up view of Annapurna & Fishtail Mountain Ranges – the Himalayas. You will spend full day in Pokhara excursions & sightseeing. You also can do some hiking if you want.
Overnight in Pokhara
Pokhara – Chitwan National Park
Today after breakfast and check out, you will be transferred from Pokhara to Chitwan National Park– once the hunting ground of British and Nepalese aristocrats. Today, the animals – elephant, rhinoceros, tiger, leopard and deer – are protected strictly. The greatest thrill here is to scout for wildlife on the back of an elephant.
Overnight in Chitwan National Park
This tour is built upon our firsthand knowledge & experience, offering you the best choices available. The price of this trip varies depending on the number of people in your party, dates of departure, and availability of ground services. Please click on REQUEST A FREE QUOTE (above) and supply the required information, enabling us to send you your personalized quote within 24 hours!
Note: Amendments CAN be made to this tour to suite your requirements.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private Vehicles and Drivers
- Private English Speaking Guides (Other languages if available, upon request)
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
What’s Not Included?
- Your International Flights to and from Nepal
- Nepal entry Visa Fees (contact us for further information)
- Personal Expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Any bank fees or charges at your end
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Tips for guides and drivers