- This itinerary is a privately guided tour, designed just to show you what is possible.
- We can tailor this trip, it's inclusions and the accommodations, to meet your requirements, budget, and interests.
Mekong Delta Day Trip
In the morning (lunch is included):
The Mekong Delta is the Southern region of Vietnam, often referred to as the rice bowl of Vietnam as it produces three harvests per year. The fertile Mekong Delta is also famous for its beautiful tropical fruits and flowers. Boating along these canals and visiting the floating markets always provides a fascinating and rewarding experience for all visitors. This is a trip not to be missed.
Early morning depart Saigon, we drive 2 hours in a private car to Cai Be town, located in the heart of the Mekong Delta. On arrival, we will embark on a boat trip to visit the vibrant and colorful Cai Be Floating Market where we will have the opportunity to observe hundreds of boats laden with exotic tropical fruits and vegetables for trade.
Later we will stop for lunch at a local restaurant by the river.
Return to Ho Chi Minh City
In the afternoon:
Continue our explorations through the lush green vegetation of the canals to an orchard with locally grown tropical fruits. Visit some of the local industries and sample the mouth-watering pop rice, rice paper and coconut candy. After the boat trip we will return to the docks where we are collected by van and driven back to Ho Chi Minh City by 5.30pm at the end of another unforgettable day.
This tour is built upon our firsthand knowledge & experience, offering you the best choices available. The price of this trip varies depending on the number of people in your party, dates of departure, and availability of ground services. Please click on REQUEST A FREE QUOTE (above) and supply the required information, enabling us to send you your personalized quote within 24 hours!
Note: Amendments CAN be made to this tour to suite your requirements.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private Vehicles and Drivers
- Private English Speaking Guides (Other languages if available, upon request)
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
What’s Not Included?
- Personal Expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Any bank fees or charges at your end
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Tips for guides and drivers