- This itinerary is a privately guided tour, designed just to show you what is possible.
- We can tailor this trip, it's inclusions and the accommodations, to meet your requirements, budget, and interests.
HCMC – Half-day City tour
In the morning you will enjoy guided tour by your private guide around this Metropolitan City. This tour will offer you a glance of Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) with the visits to the War Remnant Museum, the Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, GPO “General Post Office” and the City Municipal Theater ‘Opera House”.
The afternoon will be free at leisure. You can stroll around the town, visit the local markets and shops.
Overnight in HCMC
HCMC – My Tho – Overnight in Mekong Delta
8:00am You will leave HCMC for a short drive to My Tho. Upon arrival, you will meet the local guide and embark on a motorboat and heading out on the mighty Mekong to Con Qui Islet. In contrast to many of the overly visited Mekong islands, we choose Con Qui for its quieter, less crowded, and more authentic slice of Mekong life. Hop on a bike and savor the leisurely time to explore and pedal through this green and unspoiled island. Make frequent stops for photos and glimpses and of the daily lives of local villagers.
You’ll then take a small boat as you are rowed quietly along the thick mangroves of Vam Xep, a small canal with little village houses dotted along its sides. Get off the boat to enjoy some honeyed tea at the ‘Coconut Artisan’ village to check out the workshops where a range of coconut husk and fiber products are skillfully handcrafted.
You next take a small sampan along Vam Chua canal, gliding peacefully along the hidden waterways surrounded by immense variety of tropical plants. The quiet, rural setting is a welcome and restorative retreat to the frenetic buzz of Saigon which seems far, far away.
Finish the tour and drive to check into the hotel in Ben Tre, a lovely quiet town in the heart of Mekong Delta. The rest of the day is free to relax and chill out. Stroll around and watch the sunset over Mekong River.
Overnight in Ben Tre
This tour is built upon our firsthand knowledge & experience, offering you the best choices available. The price of this trip varies depending on the number of people in your party, dates of departure, and availability of ground services.
Please click on REQUEST A FREE QUOTE (above) and supply the required information, enabling us to send you your personalized quote within 24 hours!
Note: Amendments CAN be made to this tour to suite your requirements, but may incur price changes
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private Vehicles and Drivers
- Private English Speaking Guides (Other languages if available, upon request)
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
What’s Not Included?
- Your International Flights to and from Vietnam
- Vietnam entry Visa Fees (contact us for further information)
- Personal Expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Any bank fees or charges at your end
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Tips for guides and drivers