- This itinerary is a privately guided tour, designed just to show you what is possible.
- We can tailor this trip, it's inclusions and the accommodations, to meet your requirements, budget, and interests.
Hanoi Outskirt Excursion
After breakfast you will be picked up at your hotel by your private guide and driver and driven for more than 1 hour to Hung Yen village to learn the basics of preparing refreshing and nuanced Vietnamese dishes.
A scenic hour drive through the lush Red River Delta brings us to the charming village of Hung Yen. Come to Mr. An and Mrs. Mien’s home where you can admire their three hundred-year-old wooden house. You enjoy a cup of green tea as get acquainted with the hosts and hear the village’s history. After that Mr. An will take you on a small cycling excursion around the village and visiting home families who do their traditional jobs. You also stop at the local market where you can mingle with the locals, visit their shops and perhaps do some shopping.
Spend the rest of your morning learning with Mrs. Mien to cook a few traditional Vietnamese dishes, before sitting down to enjoy the delicious meal you’ve prepared with your new family.
Bid a farewell to the family, you wind our way back to Hanoi. En route you will stop at Bat Trang ceramic village to learn about this 1000 years old village with their stunning traditional works. Late afternoon you arrive back at the hotel where your day fabulous adventure day trip will be ended
This tour is built upon our firsthand knowledge & experience, offering you the best choices available. The price of this trip varies depending on the number of people in your party, dates of departure, and availability of ground services. Please click on REQUEST A FREE QUOTE (above) and supply the required information, enabling us to send you your personalized quote within 24 hours!
Note: Amendments CAN be made to this tour to suite your requirements.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private Vehicles and Drivers
- Private English Speaking Guides (Other languages if available, upon request)
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
What’s Not Included?
- Personal Expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Tips for guides and drivers