- This itinerary is a privately guided tour, designed just to show you what is possible.
- We can tailor this trip, it's inclusions and the accommodations, to meet your requirements, budget, and interests.
Hanoi – Evening Foodie tour and Golden Bell show
Enjoy your morning and afternoon at leisure. Site suggestions for your free time;
– Hanoi’s Old Quarter
– Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
– Temple of Literature
– Hanoi Women’s Museum
– Hoa Lo Museum
– Ngoc Son Temple & Hoan Kiem Lake
Included evening activities:
18:00 You will be picked up from your hotel by your private tour guide and taken to enjoy a Cyclo ride through the famed Hoan Kiem Lake and the French Quarter of Hanoi.
18:30 Stop at Ngoc Son Temple and The Huc Bridge for you to take photos.
18:30 Commence a leisure walk through the old streets of Hanoi, displaying architecture influenced by the French and Chinese. You can observe the night life here while mingling with the locals. During the walk we will have a chance to enjoy various delicious local foods such as Pho Cuon “rolled Pho”, Banh Cuon “Rice cake” and Mixed dried beef with Papaya …etc.
21:00 You end your fabulous evening tour by attending a cultural show at the Chuong Vang Theater, which takes place on Saturdays. Alternatively, you can go to Thang Long Theater (on Tues/Thu/Sat) to see an original folklore art performance, which has been preserved for the past 10 centuries.
Overnight in Hanoi
Hanoi - Halong Bay - On-board traditional Junk Cruise
08:00 Pick up at the hotel and transfer by bus for 4 hours through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta to Halong Bay. Stop to have some coffee and take some photos en route.
12:00 – 12:30 Check in Pelican & Image café (Tuan Chau Island).
12:30 – 13:00 Transfer to Image boat by tender.
13:00 – 13:15 Welcome on boat enjoy welcome drink and follow Operation Manager briefing safety on boat as Image Ha Long Cruise heads to Hoa Cuong, Ngon Tay, Duoi Ca.
13:30 – 14:30 Seafood lunch will be served on board.
15:00 – 15:45 Transfer to small bamboo boat to visit Luon cave
Option: Kayaking service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly. Rate is USD 10 per person (unless pre – booked).
15:45 – 17:00 Visit Titov Island.
17:00 – 18:00 Back to the boat continues cruises to find safety place for overnight (near 587 islet or Luon cave). Free time afterwards.
18:00 – 19:00 Happy hour (buy two drink, get one free).
18:30 – 19:00 Cooking demonstration on board.
19:30 Enjoy dinner.
21:30 – 23:00 Join squid fishing. Overnight on boat
Overnight on board
Halong Bay – Transfer back to Hanoi
06:15 – 06:45 Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the Sundeck.
07:00 Have breakfast on boat.
07:45 – 08:45 Explorer the Limestone Cave (about 60 minute by walk).
09:00 – 09:30 Check out, payment in reception area.
10: 30 Have lunch on boat.
11:30 Back to Tuan Chau pier. Transfer by tender to Pelican & Image cafe. From here we are picked up again bu bus and driven back to Hanoi.
15:30 Arrive back in town and free to relax afterwards.
Overnight in Hanoi
This tour is built upon our firsthand knowledge & experience, offering you the best choices available. The price of this trip varies depending on the number of people in your party, dates of departure, and availability of ground services. Please click on REQUEST A FREE QUOTE (above) and supply the required information, enabling us to send you your personalized quote within 24 hours!
Note: Amendments CAN be made to this tour to suite your requirements.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private Vehicles and Drivers
- Private English Speaking Guides (Other languages if available, upon request)
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
What’s Not Included?
- Your International Flights to and from Vietnam
- Vietnam entry Visa Fees (contact us for further information)
- Personal Expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Any bank fees or charges at your end
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Tips for guides and drivers