- This itinerary is a privately guided tour, designed just to show you what is possible.
- We can tailor this trip, it's inclusions and the accommodations, to meet your requirements, budget, and interests.
Galaxy Grotto & the Ancient Capital
Your private tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel at 7:30 and start a 2 hour drive (91 km) through the lush countryside to Son Ha village in Ninh Binh Province. Upon arrival you will join a “countryside leisure excursion” ride on bicycles, between the lush green fields and through the narrow lanes, seeing the locals going about their daily lives. Upon return you will attend an authentic “local cooking” demonstration. You will then have the opportunity to prepare and cook some food of your own. Lunch will be served after the cooking class.
After lunch you will take a relaxing sampan boat (4 people in each sampan) down a small canal to visit Thien Ha caves, enjoying the natural scenery along the way. This is a newly discovered eco-tourism attraction and said to be the most beautiful cave in Ninh Binh by tourists, offering endless photo opportunities. If time permits, we will continue to the next cave, aptly named “Buddha Cave” because of the large Buddha like rock formation inside. We then proceed to Hoa Lu, The Ancient Capital, and visit the remaining two temples of Dinh King and Le King. The day will end with you being driven back to your hotel at approx. 6:30pm.
This tour is built upon our firsthand knowledge & experience, offering you the best choices available. The price of this trip varies depending on the number of people in your party, dates of departure, and availability of ground services. Please click on REQUEST A FREE QUOTE (above) and supply the required information, enabling us to send you your personalized quote within 24 hours!
Note: Amendments CAN be made to this tour to suite your requirements.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private Vehicles and Drivers
- Private English Speaking Guides (Other languages if available, upon request)
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
What’s Not Included?
- Personal Expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Any bank fees or charges at your end
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Tips for guides and drivers