- Day 1: Kathmandu – Arrival
- Day 2: Kathmandu Exploration Day
- Day 3: Kathmandu - Flight to Lukla - Trek to Phakding
- Day 4: Phakding - Namche Bazaar
- Day 5: Namche Exploration
- Day 6: Namche - Tengboche
- Day 7: Tengboche Exploration
- Day 8: Tengboche - Phakding
- Day 9: Phakding - Lukla
- Day 10: Lukla - Flight to Kathmandu
- Day 11: Rafting in Kathmandu - Drive to Chitwan National Park
- Day 12: Chitwan - Full-day Exploration
- Day 13: Chitwan - Drive back to Kathmandu
- Day 14: Kathmandu - Departure
- This itinerary is a privately guided tour, designed just to show you what is possible.
- We can tailor this trip, it's inclusions and the accommodations, to meet your requirements, budget, and interests.
Kathmandu – Arrival
Your private tour guide will meet you at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) and will escort you by private car to your selected hotel in Tribhuwan. Your knowledgeable guide will be happy to answer any questions along the way regarding your adventure in Nepal, and will assist you with check–in and registration at the hotel.
The rest of the day will be yours to explore at your leisure.
Overnight at Kathmandu
Kathmandu Exploration Day
After breakfast you will go for the Kathmandu sightseeing tour. You are going to do the UNESCO CULTURAL HERITAGE TOUR today which includes:
- Swayambhunath– The oldest Buddhist Stupa in Kathmandu Valley, a beautiful abode for lots of monkeys thus also known as Monkey Temple, is also a perfect vantage point to see Kathmandu valley.
- Pashupatinath– A holy pilgrimage for Hindus andHindu Crematorium, watch as the Hindu dead bodies are cremated in the most unique way in the world; you will come across men with ash rubbed body, matted locks and dreaded look which is typical look of a Hindu Holy Men known as
- Boudhanath– the biggest Buddhist temple in the world; a site for Tibetan Buddhism where you can visit monasteries, watch the Holy Monks busy in their chanting ritual going around the temple.
- Patan Durbar Square– A Medieval Royal Palace area which is also known as the city of fine arts, you can see the finest example of metal and stone carving back to 14th century and also the amazing Nepali Architecture.
Overnight in Kathmandu
Kathmandu - Flight to Lukla - Trek to Phakding
Morning transfer to the Airport to catch a short flight to Lukla, the trail descends, gradually passing above the large village of Chaunrikharaka (2680m) and on through small villages, fields and forests following a wide well constructed path. After Kusum Drargka, a large stream, the trail crosses the Dudh Kosi river at Phakding.
Overnight in Phakding
Phakding - Namche Bazaar
Today you will trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11286ft), a market town, where every Saturday morning traders from lower altitude sell goods to sherpas. Most of the trading is over by mid-day and the traders return to their villages.
From Phakding the trail follows the western bank of Dudh Kosi passing through forests of Blue Pine until it reaches the village of Benkar (2700m).
From village of Benkar the trail crosses to the eastern bank of the Dudh Kosi, and climbs gently to the village of Chumoa. Between here and the next village of Monjo (2800m) the trail drops steeply to cross Monjo Khola.
From Monjo the trail crosses a small rock saddle and then descends abruptly to re-cross the Dudh Kosi at Jorsale (2804m). Beyond Jorsale the trail undulates up until the confluence with Bhote Kosi is reached.
From Bhote Kosi the Khumbu region begins. Above the bridge the trail zigzags up 300m of the steep spur between the two rivers through sparse forest.
From the top of the spur, Mt. Everest can be seen rising above Nuptse-Lhotse wall. The next section of the trail climbs less steeply, traversing above the Bhote Kosi until Namche Bazaar is reached.
Overnight in Namche Bazaar
Namche - Tengboche
Today you will experience one of the most magnificent views in the world; an awe inspiring panorama of Himalayan giants: Kwangde, Tawache, Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Kategna and Thamserku Also have very good active monastery.
Overnight in Tengboche
Rafting in Kathmandu - Drive to Chitwan National Park
After breakfast, you will go for 3 hour driving to start rafting. Once you reach to the river bank you will have some briefing and on the equipment (helmet and Life Jacket) and get ready to start rafting for about 1 hour. The you will stop for lunch. There will be 6-8 person in a boat, depends upon size of a person. After lunch you will continue rafting for about 2 hours and get out from the boat and drive to Chitwan National Park for jungle safari activities
Overnight in Chitwan
(After rafting, you will the local bus to Chitwan and there will no guide to follow you, if you want guide to go with you USD 27 each person will be extra)
Chitwan - Full-day Exploration
After breakfast and checkout, you will spend your full day in Chitwan National Park for exciting activities like: jungle walk, elephant riding, village visit, canoeing, visit to elephant breeding center, bird-watching etc. Your tour guide will lead you go through all the activities, giving you deeper insights about the wildlife, flora and fauna in the national park. The interesting wild and aquatic life of rhinoceros, deer, bear, crocodile, and different birds will definitely make your day! In the evening you can enjoy the Tharu cultural show. Tharus are aboriginal people of the area who have their own language, culture and tradition.
Overnight in Chitwan
Chitwan - Drive back to Kathmandu
You are driving back to Kathmandu today after your breakfast. You also can fly back with an extra cost. Later in the evening, you will go for a farewell Nepali dinner with cultural show in Kathmandu and can have discussion about the trip experience.
Overnight in Kathmandu
This tour is built upon our firsthand knowledge & experience, offering you the best choices available. The price of this trip varies depending on the number of people in your party, dates of departure, and availability of ground services. Please click on REQUEST A FREE QUOTE (above) and supply the required information, enabling us to send you your personalized quote within 24 hours!
Note: Amendments CAN be made to this tour to suite your requirements.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private Vehicles and Drivers
- Private English Speaking Guides (Other languages if available, upon request)
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
What’s Not Included?
- Your International Flights to and from Nepal
- Nepal entry Visa Fees (contact us for further information)
- Personal Expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Any bank fees or charges at your end
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Tips for guides and drivers