- Day 1: Kathmandu – Arrival
- Day 2: Kathmandu – Sightseeing Tour – Drive to Nagarkot
- Day 3: Nagarkot – Sunrise & Mountain View – Chitwan National Park
- Day 4: Chitwan National Park – Full–day Exploration
- Day 5: Chitwan – Drive to Pokhara
- Day 6: Pokhara – Drive to Sarangkot
- Day 7: Kathmandu – Departure
- This itinerary is a privately guided tour, designed just to show you what is possible.
- We can tailor this trip, it's inclusions and the accommodations, to meet your requirements, budget, and interests.
Kathmandu – Arrival
Your private tour guide will meet you at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) and will escort you by private car to your selected hotel in Tribhuwan. Your knowledgeable guide will be happy to answer any questions along the way regarding your adventure in Nepal, and will assist you with check–in and registration at the hotel.
The rest of the day will be yours to explore at your leisure.
Overnight at Kathmandu
Kathmand u– Sightseeing Tour – Drive to Nagarkot
After breakfast you will go for the Kathmandu sightseeing tour. You are going to discover the UNESCO CULTURAL HERITAGE of this city today which includes:
– Swoyambhunath – The oldest Buddhist Stupa in Kathmandu Valley, a beautiful abode for lots of monkeys thus also known as Monkey Temple, is also a perfect vantage point to see Kathmandu valley.
– Pashupatinath– A holy pilgrimage for Hindus and Hindu Crematorium, watch as the Hindu dead bodies are cremated in the most unique way in the world; you will come across men with ash rubbed body, matted locks and dreaded look which is typical look of a Hindu Holy Men known as Sadhus.
– Boudhanath– the biggest Buddhist temple in the world; a site for Tibetan Buddhism where you can visit monasteries, watch the Holy Monks busy in their chanting ritual going around the temple.
– Patan Durbar Square– A Medieval Royal Palace area which is also known as the city of fine arts, you can see the finest example of metal and stone carving back to 14th century and also the amazing Nepali Architecture.
After this tour, you will drive to Nagarkot for about 1.5 hrs. and stay overnight there. Nagarkot is a beautiful hill station located 32 Kilometers east of Kathmandu and really famous for sunrise and Mountain View.
Overnight in Nagarkot
Nagarkot – Sunrise & Mountain View – Chitwan National Park
This morning, you will wake up early to enjoy the fabulous sunrise and mountain view from hotel before having a lovely breakfast. After breakfast, you will drive from Nagarkot to Chitwan National Park – once the hunting ground of British and Nepalese aristocrats. Today, the animals – elephant, rhinoceros, tiger, leopard and deer – are protected strictly in Chitwan. The greatest thrill here is fantastic to scout for wildlife on the back of an elephant.
Overnight in Chitwan
Chitwan National Park – Full–day Exploration
After breakfast and check out, you will spend your full day in Chitwan National Park for exciting activities like: jungle walk, elephant riding, visiting the village, canoeing, visiting elephant breeding center, bird–watching etc. Your tour guide will lead you go through all the activities, giving you deeper insights about the wildlife, flora and fauna in the national park. The interesting wild and aquatic life of rhinoceros, deer, bear, crocodile, and different birds will definitely make your day! In the evening you can enjoy the Tharu cultural show. Tharus are aboriginal people of the area who have their own language, culture and tradition.
Overnight in Chitwan
Chitwan – Drive to Pokhara
Today you will have a 05–hour scenic drive to Pokhara, a very famous and standing amid nature tourist destination in Nepal. As soon as you reach Pokhara, the atmosphere starts telling us about the beauty of the place. One of the most beautiful lake cities in the world, Pokhara, is also the city for the adventure sports in Nepal. It is also a famous sightseeing place with beautiful lakes and view of Himalayan range. The close–up view of the Annapurna range and Mt. Fishtail from here is more than fascinating. In the afternoon you will explore the beauty of Pokhara by boating on Lake Fewa, visiting temple on a small island.
Overnight in Pokhara
Pokhara – Drive to Sarangkot
In the early morning, you will drive to Sarangkot for sunrise and close–up view of Annapurna & Fishtail Mountain ranges. After breakfast, you will drive back to Kathmandu (or have option to fly with extra cost). Let’s enjoy a half–day shopping and later in the evening, you will go for a farewell Nepali dinner with cultural show in Kathmandu and can have discussion about the trip experience.
Overnight in Kathmandu
This tour is built upon our firsthand knowledge & experience, offering you the best choices available. The price of this trip varies depending on the number of people in your party, dates of departure, and availability of ground services. Please click on REQUEST A FREE QUOTE (above) and supply the required information, enabling us to send you your personalized quote within 24 hours!
Note: Amendments CAN be made to this tour to suite your requirements.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private Vehicles and Drivers
- Private English Speaking Guides (Other languages if available, upon request)
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
What’s Not Included?
- Your International Flights to and from Nepal
- Nepal entry Visa Fees (contact us for further information)
- Personal Expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Any bank fees or charges at your end
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Tips for guides and drivers