- This itinerary is a privately guided tour, designed just to show you what is possible.
- We can tailor this trip, it's inclusions and the accommodations, to meet your requirements, budget, and interests.
Transfer to Tho Ha Village
In the morning you are picked up at your hotel by your private guide and driver and driven 2 hours to Tho Ha village in Bac Ninh Province.
Drive pass Duong Bridge to Bac Ninh Province, stopping on the way to take photos. You will spend some time visiting one of the local Cemeteries to learn how people from the French and American War, and the “Vietnam Heroic Mothers” are buried, respected and remembered. Time permitting, (and if they are working) we will make a stop to visit a family who makes earth bricks and tiles on the roadside and try our hands making one or two tiles. You’ll be amazed how difficult it is to make those simple tiles! Arriving at Tho Ha village, we will visit a family who make ritual votive paper products. These products imitate real things in life, and will only be burned for dead people.
We then cross the Cau River on a concrete boat. Spending some time in the village market before arriving at Mr. Viet’s home. Mr. Viet’s wife will teach us how to make rice paper, which is used for Spring Rolls and Summer Rolls. We will socialize with Mr. Viet & Mrs Tuyet’s family before walking around the village to learn about village life, its history and culture.
This tour is built upon our firsthand knowledge & experience, offering you the best choices available. The price of this trip varies depending on the number of people in your party, dates of departure, and availability of ground services. Please click on REQUEST A FREE QUOTE (above) and supply the required information, enabling us to send you your personalized quote within 24 hours!
Note: Amendments CAN be made to this tour to suite your requirements.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private Vehicles and Drivers
- Private English Speaking Guides (Other languages if available, upon request)
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
What’s Not Included?
- Your International Flights to and from Vietnam
- Vietnam entry Visa Fees (contact us for further information)
- Personal Expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Any bank fees or charges at your end
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Tips for guides and drivers