- This itinerary is a privately guided tour, designed just to show you what is possible.
- We can tailor this trip, it's inclusions and the accommodations, to meet your requirements, budget, and interests.
Visit Cu Chi Tunnels
After breakfast you will be met at the hotel by your private tour guide, ready to depart for a 1,5 hour drive through the hustle and bustle of Saigon, heading northwest (75 km) to Cu Chi, an outer suburb of Ho Chi Minh City.
On arrival at Cu Chi we will watch a documentary on the interesting history of these amazing tunnels. This is followed by a two hour sightseeing trek on foot along uneven mud paths through the bush and, if you choose, crawling through some of these historical tunnels. Nowadays, Cu Chi tunnel system has been made wider and cleaner to accommodate tourists.
Visit Cao Dai Temple and attend the Mass
Leaving Cu Chi Tunnels we return to our private car and continue another 1 ½ hour drive (60 km) to Tay Ninh to the ‘Holy See’ and see the unforgettable ½ hr Cao Dai service. Cao Dai religion is an indigenous Vietnamese faith that includes the teachings of the major world religions such as Christianity, Buddhism and Muslim to name a few.
At 12:00: The official service begins and continues for about 45 minutes, plenty of time for observing the strangest religion of the world and taking wonderful photos. Following the ceremony, we transfer (10mins drive) to have lunch. As restaurants are limited in this area, the meal is simple but satisfying.
After lunch drive 3 hours (100km) back to Ho Chi Minh City. Stop en route to visit a Lacquer Factory where those with disabilities work and produce delightful handicrafts.
At 5:30pm: End of a great day as we return you to your hotel.
This tour is built upon our firsthand knowledge & experience, offering you the best choices available. The price of this trip varies depending on the number of people in your party, dates of departure, and availability of ground services. Please click on REQUEST A FREE QUOTE (above) and supply the required information, enabling us to send you your personalized quote within 24 hours!
Note: Amendments CAN be made to this tour to suite your requirements.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private Vehicles and Drivers
- Private English Speaking Guides (Other languages if available, upon request)
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
What’s Not Included?
- Personal Expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Any bank fees or charges at your end
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Tips for guides and drivers