- This itinerary is a privately guided tour, designed just to show you what is possible.
- We can tailor this trip, it's inclusions and the accommodations, to meet your requirements, budget, and interests.
Ho Chi Minh City - Can ThoDay 1
After breakfast you will drive out of the bustling streets of Ho Chi Minh City in a private van to the safety zone of My Tho (2 hours) and get acquainted with your bicycle. Then enjoy a 40 km cycle ride along a combination of well paved, sand and dirt paths. Cycle along a local village path to the Cai Be floating market. Drop by a local restaurant to have lunch before enjoying a 2 hour traditional boat trip from Cai Be to Vinh Long to experience river life. Meet up with the van and drive to Can Tho to check into the hotel.
Overnight in Can Tho
Can Tho - Soc TrangDay 2
You will wake up early for a morning boat trip to the bustling and colorful Cai Rang floating market. You then drive a private car to Phung Hiep for about 1 hour and commence cycling alongside a small river.
Cycle along a tiny village route under the shade of banana trees, opening out to rice paddies and the river. You will pass through small markets and villages before arriving to Champa Pagoda. Learn more about Buddhism before cycling further into the delta to Tan My Village, enjoying a picnic lunch along the way. Today really is the highlight and gets you deep into the delta, where you will witness Khmer influenced architecture.
Upon arrival You check into hotel and enjoy a short cycle to some significant pagodas and, if time permits, a Khmer Museum.
Overnight in Soc Trang
Soc Trang - Sa Dec - Back to HCM CityDay 3
This morning is an early start to enjoy a drive and a ferry crossing to Can Tho. Upon arrival get back onto the bikes for a 3 hour cycle in the direction of Sa Dec, through country lanes, paddy fields, bamboo villages and windy paths, enjoying a picnic lunch along the way.
On arrival at Sa Dec transfer back to the support vehicle for the 4 hour drive to Ho Chi Minh City
This tour is built upon our firsthand knowledge & experience, offering you the best choices available. The price of this trip varies depending on the number of people in your party, dates of departure, and availability of ground services. Please click on REQUEST A FREE QUOTE (above) and supply the required information, enabling us to send you your personalized quote within 24 hours!
Note: Amendments CAN be made to this tour to suite your requirements.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private Vehicles and Drivers
- Private English Speaking Guides (Other languages if available, upon request)
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
What’s Not Included?
- Your International Flights to and from Vietnam
- Vietnam entry Visa Fees (contact us for further information)
- Personal Expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Any bank fees or charges at your end
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Tips for guides and drivers