- This itinerary is a privately guided tour, designed just to show you what is possible.
- We can tailor this trip, it's inclusions and the accommodations, to meet your requirements, budget, and interests.
Hanoi - Cho Ra - Ba Be Lake
Today you will start this magnificent adventure with your drive in a private van from Hanoi up to the North East with enchanting Northern landscapes certainly photo-stops en route. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant.
The journey will continue until late afternoon you arrive at Cho Ra, a little town where you will check into the local guest house.
Overnight in Cho Ra
Ba Be Lake Discovery
You are recommended an early ride and a walk around the village to enjoy the stunning scenery and fresh air.
Enjoy a tranquil boat trip downstream Nang River to Ba Be Lake exploring the unspoiled tropical National Park with stop to visit Puong limestone grotto, Dau Dang waterfall.
After the picnic lunch, you will continue by boat to Tay people village called Pac Ngoi where you will stay overnight at a local thatched house. After check-in and short rest you will take a walk around the village and experience the local activities.
Overnight at the local homestay in Ba Be
Ba Be Lake - Cao Bang
After breakfast, you will bid a farewell to the host family and return to Cho Ra Market. Collect all of your luggage and then wind your way to Cao Bang.
You will arrive at Cao Bang in the afternoon and check into the hotel. Dinner will be at your own arrangement.
Overnight in Cao Bang
Cao Bang - Ban Gioc Waterfall - Nguom Ngao Cave
In the morning private driver will take you to the remote area with a stop at Nung ethnic Phuc Sen village where we can learn the basic techniques of local blacksmith making their farming tools. By lunchtime you will get to Ban Gioc waterfall where you will board the bamboo raft for most up-closed discovery of the most beautiful waterfall of Vietnam. Time and other condition depending you will have our picnic lunch right on the raft in a local nearby restaurant.
The trip will continue with a visit to Nguom Ngao limestone Cave which is 2 km away from Ban Gioc waterfall. We then drive back to Cao Bang for the night.
Overnight in Cao Bang
Cao Bang - Hanoi
There is an option of visiting Cao Bang market before returning to Hanoi. You will also see the Museum of Ethnology in Thai Nguyen City. Lunch will be served in a local restaurant en route before you come back to your hotel in Hanoi in the afternoon to conclude our adventure. End of our service or start another adventure
This tour is built upon our firsthand knowledge & experience, offering you the best choices available. The price of this trip varies depending on the number of people in your party, dates of departure, and availability of ground services. Please click on REQUEST A FREE QUOTE (above) and supply the required information, enabling us to send you your personalized quote within 24 hours!
Note: Amendments CAN be made to this tour to suite your requirements.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private Vehicles and Drivers
- Private English Speaking Guides (Other languages if available, upon request)
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
What’s Not Included?
- Vietnam entry Visa Fees (contact us for further information)
- Personal Expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Any bank fees or charges at your end
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Tips for guides and drivers