Build Your Own Trip
SALES MANAGER FOR ONLINE TAILOR-MADE JOIN-GROUP TOURS
Indochina Pioneer is seeking a Sales Manager who will be in charge of our new ambitious project serving join-group customers while tailor-making their journeys. Details as below:
- Build and Manage sales team for join-group lines of service.
- Take part in managing tour itineraries for new website content.
- Directly sell tailor-made package tours to English speaking customers.
- Report and feedback to Board of Director on monthly basis for improvement.
- In charge of Customer Service for this targeted guest groups.
- Negotiate with suppliers for periodical offers.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- This position is for Vietnamese Nationality only.
- Minimum 04 years working as Inbound Sales Executive.
- Excellent English Language skills. (Fluency in other European Languages is an asset)
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility and can work independently with most Positive attitude;
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills;
- Honest, Open, Co-operative, Teamwork, Motivated and business focused
- Previous experience in the same position and similar market is an asset.
QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE
- University Graduates in Tourism, Hospitality, English Language, Economics or Business preferred
- Insightful Knowledge of tourism, geography, foreign cultures.
- Experience in online sales for in bound tours is a must.
BENEFITS FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
- To enjoy the full range of social insurance, health insurance under the provisions of the State.
- Annual Leave: 12 days /year.
- Work in a friendly and professional environment.
- Accepted candidate will be in charge of/ head of this team.
- Income: Competitive monthly wage plus exceptional commission policy together with common company benefits. Will be discussed in detail if pass the interview.
- CV and cover letter to email@example.com Attn: Ms. Vy
- Deadline for closing: Jun 30, 2018
- Only shortlisted candidates are contacted for the interview.