Quyen holds a Bachelor of Tourism degree and graduated from the famous Hanoi Open University. She is a warm woman who discovered her passion for travel early on in life. She decided to begin her journey with the hospitality industry right after graduation in 2012 by working with many travel agents as a travel expert. The strong will to help people make their dream vacations come true, and her own academic background, make Quyen a conscientious and hard-working travel consultant. She gets an immediate understanding of her clients wishes through communication. Quyen is a wonderful mother of a 3-year-old beautiful boy, besides, she loves cooking and shopping.
What My Clients Say
Edward Cuaves and OliviaUnited States
"Edward Cuaves and Olivia"
Just wanted to let you know that we got the sunglasses case this week. Thank you so much for sending it to us. Your company was professional and great from start to finish going the extra mile that separates good service from great service. We have recommended Indochina Pioneer to several of our friends and told them about your excellent service. Thanks again and if we ever make another trip to your area we will use your company. All the best.
Dianna ReidUnited States
"Thank you so much for the wonderful plan"
Hi. I am sorry it has taken me so long to let you know how much we enjoyed our visit to Vietnam. Suffice it to say that if we ever return your assistance will be the first we make. We so enjoyed everything we did. The night stays were fantastic. We really enjoyed walking around Hanoi, and driving and exploring the countryside. Some of the small things were what made it so memorable (The hot rice from the bamboo stalks, truly a crowd pleaser). Tom Hank was wonderful. Very accommodating to everything we asked, and so generous with his time.
Thank you so much for the wonderful plan, how you expedited and helped to narrow our trip into a manageable one, and making us feel so welcome into your country.
Sherri EgbertUnited States
Apologies for this very overdue thank you.
I just wanted to write to say, on behalf of myself and Sharon Hartline, that we had a fabulous trip!
The planning done by you was great and I enjoyed every bit of it. I must say that your drivers are fantastic examples of patience in light of the many traffic jams on Vietnam’s roads. They were also diligent and good drivers which is, I am sure, not easy to do.
I absolutely loved the trip and the people of Vietnam. Everyone we encountered was great to deal with. What really struck me was that everyone we encountered was very proud of their country and what it had achieved. This is so very thoroughly refreshing!
In no particular order:
1. Halong Bay was great. I particularly liked the choice of a smaller boat. This provided a more intimate feeling which was much more in keeping with the beauty and serenity of Halong Bay itself. I think that would have been totally lost if we had been in a larger boat.
2. Ninh Binh was beyond fabulous. I did not know what to expect but the caves are absolutely spectacular and we have been very lucky to see them in a much more natural state and with no other people around. This was really special and is a highlight of the trip. The cycling was fun and the cooking class was great, too. In fact all the food we had on this trip was great.
3. Hanoi was fun and interesting – although it was quite as expected since I had been there before.
4. Hue was very interesting. I had no idea that there was so much to see – the Royal Complex was great.
5. The trip to Hoi An/Danang was great. I would have liked to spend more time in Hoi An so I will have to do this if I get back to Vietnam.
6. Danang was great – we had our beach holiday to relax at the end of our trip.
7. To top it all off the guides were all great. Very friendly and very knowledgeable.
8. Hotels were all as you had described and were all very pleasant.
Thanks again. I will surely contact you should I look to travel to Vietnam again!
Sherri Egbert | Regional Counsel Trust Services
Lesley and LizUnited Kingdom
"This has been a very good holiday for both of us"
Thank you very much for the change of hotel – this has been a very good holiday for both of us.
We appreciate your help and assistance in providing us with the information to choose our itinerary.
We both believe that Vietnam and Cambodia are beautiful countries and we have been made to feel most welcome.
We would like to return one day.
Thank you again.
With kind regards
Lesley and Liz
Liezel & Con BlignautSouth Africa
"Everything we asked for – and more…"
We are last-minute travelers, everything except flights and visas are left until we are on our way out of the door. We like it that way…
We prefer to do our own planning and make our own arrangements, but after doing the essential research for our trip to the northern part of Vietnam (we visited the south in 2011) and following advice from a traveller friend, we decided to “outsource” the logistics to Indochina Pioneer, who came recommended by the same friend.
Ms. Quyen Nguyen started work on our itinerary about three days before we departed. Time zone differences and “normal” office hours did not apply as alternatives were evaluated (SaPa vs. Ha Giang province) and practicalities resolved (being somewhere on a specific date, like your wedding anniversary.) We left for the airport with an itinerary that promised to tick all the boxes we asked for, and it did.
– The online (pre-)payment system worked like a charm. Once we arrived in Vietnam, everything we paid for was reserved and paid for;
– Where Pioneer recommended alternatives to what we asked for, they were spot-on and added value to our trip;
– The logistics, from airport transfers to “off the beaten track” travel, we flawless and safe;
– Our English-speaking guide, Mr Duc Duong, and our Vietnamese-speaking driver, Mr Huynh, became our travel companions and immersed us in Vietnamese culture in all aspects of life (special mention on cuisine and rice/corn wine!) We couldn’t ask for companions that better matched our style of travel (exploring, immersing and taking thousands of pictures.)
– Other than Ha Long Bay and Hanoi, we spent the rest of our 2 weeks in Ha Giang province traveling the “Ha Giang loop”. Like Pioneer promised, it was far less touristy than SaPa (we compared notes with travelers we met that chose to go there.) – The home-stays Pioneer recommended in Ha Giang province provided an unforgettable experience and “made” our trip.
Throughout our travels Ms. Quyen stayed in touch to make sure everything was according to our expectations and one-one occasion immediately resolved an “issue” which turned out to be a misunderstanding on my side.
Would without a doubt go straight to Indochina Pioneer when I plan a trip to any part of Vietnam.