Build Your Own Trip
English Speaking Online Sales Executive
INDOCHINA PIONEER is seeking for 02 English Speaking Online Sales Executive, with immediate interview and work.
- Directly sell tailor-made package tours to English speaking customers.
- Design tour programs and make quotations according to clients’ requests, and provide additional information to clients (about the destination and the products) in order to boost sales.
- Gather information to fully understand clients/ agent requests and present options to meet their needs.
- Identify and take action to up-sell and promote all Indochina Pioneer’s destinations, Tailor-made tours.
- Take ownership of and monitor individual sales process and follow up with clients/ agents to increase booking conversion.
- Liaison with Operations and Reservations departments to ensure feasibility of options.
- Prepare proposals and quotations for retail agents or direct clients.
- Negotiate fees and changes with clients/ agents (where necessary) to gain agreement.
- Send final confirmation and any travel documents or vouchers to clients/ agents.
- Co-ordinate with other departments of Indochina Pioneer to ensure all the services committed to clients.
- Send individual booking invoices to clients/ agents when bookings are confirmed.
- Work with operations/ reservations to help solve problems for clients on the ground when required.
- Maintain relationships/ constant communication with clients/ retail travel agents by ensuring personal service is optimized.
- Build and quote new tours for Indochina Pioneer’s websites.
- To be in charge of clients payment and debits.
- Report to Sales Team Leader.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- This position is for Vietnamese Nationality only.
- Minimum 02 years working as Inbound Sales Executive; or Senior students
- Excellent English Language skills. (Fluency in other European Languages is an asset)
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility and can work independently; Positive attitude;
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills;
- Honest, Open, Co-operative, Teamwork, Motivated and business focused.
QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Graduate in Tourism, Hospitality, English Language, Economics or Business preferred
- Knowledge of tourism, geography, foreign cultures.
- Experience in agent sales is an asset.
BENEFITS FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
- To enjoy the full range of social insurance, health insurance under the provisions of the State.
- Annual Leave: 12 days /year.
- Work in a friendly and professional environment.
- Income: VND 12,000,000 – VND 30,000,000/month, dependable on experience, revenue and work performance.
- Interested candidates can send your CV and cover letter explaining your experience and interest in the job.
- Email: email@example.com
- Hotline: 0981 609 882