Build Your Own Trip
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
Indochina Pioneer is seeking a CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE who will take lead in ensuring our famed customer service.
- To be an active member of Operations team.
- To pair with Sales staff to ensure the best quality of service for our guests.
- To take care of guests before, during and after their Indochina Pioneer trip.
- To timely report and offer resolutions to any guest issues.
- To collect and analyze guests feedback for continuous improvements of service.
- To handle complains and queries from guests.
- To interact with clients on some online channels.
- To work closely with other teams in the company to ensure our guests have their best holiday experience.
- To report to Board of Directors.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Minimum 02 years working Inbound Tourism/ Hospitality. Experience in Customer Service from international hotels/ tour company is an asset!
- Excellent English Language skills. (Fluency in other European Languages is an asset)
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility and can work independently; Positive attitude;
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills;
- Honest, Open, Co-operative, Teamwork, Motivated and business focused;
QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE
- This position is for Vietnamese Nationality only.
- Graduate in Tourism, Hospitality, English Language, Economics or Business preferred
- Knowledge of tourism, western cultures.
BENEFITS FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
- To enjoy the full range of social insurance, health insurance under the provisions of the State.
- Annual Leave: 12 days /year.
- Work in a friendly and professional environment.
- Income: Competitive monthly wage plus exceptional commission policy together with common company benefit. Will be discussed in detail if pass the interview.
- Please email CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Should be titled: Your Name – Application for Customer Service Executive
- Attn: Ms. Vy
- Deadline for closing: Jun 30, 2018
- Only shortlisted candidates are contacted for the interview.