14 reasons that you NEVER SHOULD travel to Southeast Asia
Why do million travelers out there keep praising this land, while we have a bunch of things to complain after our Southeast Asia vacation?
- Too many trees. Is it the largest National Forest in the USA or something?
(Da Lat, Vietnam. Source: Internet)
- And you even can’t visit these trees in a NORMAL way!
(Thailand. Source: Internet)
- Excuse me? You want me to dive in the middle of DECEMBER? Hello? Anyone here understands the definition of “WINTER”?
(Con Dao, Vietnam. Source: Internet)
- They have no snow at all! Where is my frozen (but warm inside) Christmas?
(Koh Chang Island, Thailand. Source: Indochina Pioneer)
- Why do you have so many temples with different architectures? Is it fun to make people keep being curious?
(Bagan, Myanmar. Source: Indochina Pioneer)
- They make and sell foods on the streets! And now on the river, also?
(Luang Prabang street foods, Laos. Source: Indochina Pioneer)
(Bangkok floating market, Thailand. Source: Indochina Pioneer)
- It annoys us so much that we don’t know how they can sell this big delicious beer glass with a corner of one dollar. They DON’T respect the true value of our favorite drink!
(Vietnamese Fresh Beer with fried squid. Source: Internet)
- You must admit that it is weird to see a kind of “shopping mall” on boats and river
(Bangkok floating market, Thailand. Source: Internet)
- Locals here don’t know how to act snobby. They keep… smiling!
(Cambodia. Source: Indochina Pioneer)
- Could I know where the modern touch is? Why do they keep remaining these ancient buildings?
(Luang Prabang, Laos. Source: Indochina Pioneer)
(Hoi An ancient town, Vietnam. Source: Indochina Pioneer)
- … Ok, but I thought I came here for historical values?
(Ho Chi Minh City by night, Vietnam. Source: Internet)
- Too many stories to remember. So I need to bring my notebook when traveling here or something?
(Angkor Complex, Cambodia. Source: Indochina Pioneer)
- Why does no one remind me to upgrade my phone storage before my Southeast Asia trip starts? Now, where will I save these tons of pictures?
(Nam Dinh, Vietnam. Source: Internet)
- Southeast Asia hacks time. Time flies too fast here! And it’s annoying as the kids are begging to stay more.
(Vietnam. Source: Indochina Pioneer)
Let Us Help You Plan Your Trip In Southeast Asia.
Don’t let the planning stress you out. Tell us your travel ideas and our travel advisors are very glad to give you suggestions and guidance for your trip planning. We can tailor-make your trip according to your interests and requirements, and help to create the best vacation for you.